Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A Poem Called "My Ellipse"

My life is in existence,
My life is soil,
My life is earth,
my life is heaven,
I strive past earth
to reach heaven,
my openly eager
home away from home.
I love you
can love with all my might,
I contribute something
I contribute my life,
I echo the earth,
I echo thou up in the heavens,
Thou I love,
thou I pride for,
Thou is my life,
Thou in my strength,
I am an old soul,
I am a wise dude,
I am a proud Autistic,
I am a proud Human being,
I love, I feel, I contribute.
This is my day,
this is my sun,
this is my water,
this is the rock
echoing my life,
Thou, Thou, I am so proud,
Thou,Thou, I am so eager,
Thou, Thou,
I am disabled and a person
from the perfect heaven above,
Thou, Thou.
I cover myself with masks,
I cover with a masquerade,
for when we enter
the heaven, we unfold
all the many masquerades we lived,
every day of our life.
Thou, Thou, am so into you,
Thou, when being up there
one day who will
be proud of me
as I shine my light
over the gazing world
I live everyday,
and past lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment