Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A Poem Called "What is ABLE, is UNABLE"

What is ABLE, is UNABLE,

by theamazinJ

ABLE, UNABLE,
DISABLED, you are,
Able you are,
but disabled you are too.
I threw my button through the floor
and found a coin appear in the door.
I am ABLE, but I am DISABLED.
I speak with you with caution,
I speak with my screen I use
with me every day,
I speak with the desktop monitor
to see you, hear you, and understand you.
I use words on Twitter or social media
to learn the concepts you may not get
and listen to what everyone says,
I use Twitter to speak softly, lightly, with brevity.
I use my life to learn every day.
I speak with my voice when I am spoken to,
and I listen with keenness of everything.
I make films and paintings
to express myself even further.
I love nature all of my life,
I love animals more than people,
but I do like people more than anyone can assume.
Able is unable is possible is impossibly amazing,
what is able is also possible is also disabled,
the way we live is the way we give,
the way we give is how much we receive,
and the way we learn is how much we read,
how much we speak even with what we have to use,
everything is good, some things are bad,
but nothing is evil without the purest of bad.
Good is good, life is life,
pulsing through the waves of generations
going pulse pulse pulse,
grabbing the livelihood of your fortune,
and forgetting the depths of your creation.
life is life, able is unable,
when we are all disabled to understand death,
to understand life to the fullest,
and experience the depths of our creations
to understand life of all,
because we are all nature even when
we emerge from our sleep
to wake up to a beautiful day of our own creation.
Life is life, able is unable, and you are disabled.
Disabled feelings in life experiencing our lives
while ability of life grows in the distance,
don't take life for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment